Anal fissure – also called an anorectal fissure is a cracked or open ulcer that arises in the lining of the anal canal. Anal canal is the last part of the large intestine. Mostly, anal fissures arise due to damage to the lining of the anus. Most cases occur in people with constipation when a particularly hard or large stool tears the anus. Other possible causes of anal fissures include:
1. Persistent diarrhea
2. Inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), such as crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
3. Pregnancy and childbirth
4. Sexually transmitted infections such as syphilis or herpes can infect and damage the anus
5. Abnormally tight anal sphincter muscles can increase the pressure of the anus, making it more likely to rupture.
TYPES OF ANAL FISSURE
1. Acute anal fissure: This type of fissure does not last more than 6 weeks. It cures itself or by some home remedies.
2. Chronic anal fissure: This lasts for more than 6 weeks. Surgery or medicine is required to cure this.
SYMPTOMS OF ANAL FISSURE
The following are the most common symptoms of an anal fissure:
1. Sharp pain during bowel movements.
2. Bleeding during bowel movements.
PREVENTION FOR ANAL FISSURE
If you have fissures due to constipation or diarrhea, it can be cured by changing some habits. Keeping the following things in mind can make your situation better.
1. Drink more water
2. Eat fiber diet
3. Do not delay bowel movements
4. Do not sit in the toilet for a long time to have a bowel movement
5. Clean up smoothly after a bowel movement
6. Do not use soap on the affected area.
ANAL FISSURE TREATMENT
Usually, most doctors refer to surgery. But the fact is that Homeopathic medicines work well in fissures without any cut for surgery. Homeo medicines help in controlling pain and curing dilation and burning sensations. If you have constipation or diarrhea for a long time, do not ignore it. Talk openly about the symptoms to the doctor and give them the smallest details, which helps to find out the best treatment for you. The homeopathy doctor will know that you have a problem with the fissure from the symptoms. However, a physical test is necessary for treatment. During this procedure, the doctor can see the affected area. The purpose of homeopathic treatment of Fissures is to provide relief from pain and ease to the patient.
WHOM TO CONTACT FOR ANAL FISSURE HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT?
At the Best Homeopathic Clinic in Noida doctors treat many cases of anal fissures, with successful results. Many patients get relief after getting treated by Dr. Anima Mishra. You can meet the Best Homoeopathy Specialist at Homeopathy Clinic in Indirapuram.