Eczema is a serious condition with symptoms of allergy and itching. Due to excessive itching, the swollen surface becomes red and inflamed patches at the affected area. If left untreated, itching also causes blood to come out. Due to this, there is a lack of confidence and irritability in the person. This inflammatory response has been linked to a malfunction in the body’s immune system.
Eczema or atopic dermatitis (AD) is a type of inflammation or dermatitis in the skin in which itching, redness, swelling, and skin rash. Clear fluids may be released from the affected areas, which often thicken over time. This condition usually occurs in childhood and becomes severe after a few years. Scratching the affected area makes the condition worse and people may have an increased risk of infection in the skin. Many people with eczema have hay fever or asthma.
Eczema commonly triggers due to the irritants –
- Soaps and detergents including shampoo, washing-up liquid and bubble bath
- Environmental factors or allergens – such as cold and dry weather, dampness
- Some specific things such as house dust mites, pet fur, pollen and moulds
Symptoms of atopic dermatitis differ from person to person and include:
- Dry skin
- Severe itching; Especially at night
- Red-brown-grey patches occur on the face and scalp, inside the bend of the arms, legs, ankles, wrists, neck, upper chest, eyelids, elbows, and knees
- The fluid escapes from the small, bulging lump and bursts when scratched
- Concentric, coarse
- Scratch-sensitive, swollen skin
The best treatment you will find in homeopathy because it is done to find out the root cause. You need to go to a specialist. Dr. Anima Mishra is known and the Best homeopathy specialist in Indirapuram. Get the solution with treatment for eczema in Indirapuram. She is a Skin Specialist in Indirapuram and promising to treat everyone safely and effectively.